Thursday, August 8, 2013

Morning thoughts.

Good morning everyone. Sometimes I just feel like my ambitions outweigh reality. Is that really so? I just want to do sooo many things. I guess I am very rare. I actually chase my dreams, which honestly drives me a lil crazy because i have 3 main focuses right now. My real passions. That i will tell you guys about later, I dont want to jinx anything. I am a dreamer, but most of all I'm a doer! As long as I have air in my lungs I will fight for what I want. I will get there. When God knows Im ready, it will happen. I believe! I just have this feeling that Im going to make it. Have you ever just had that kind of feeling. The kind of feeling that stops you from giving up? The kind of feeling that never leaves your heart? Thats what Im feeling right now! As I prepare for my event thus weekend, I will reflect. In the word of Jay-Z "Just let me be GREAT!" -Ashley


No comments :

Post a Comment