Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Personal Thoughts

I woke up today with so much on my mind. It's so crazy how everything we really want is a struggle to get. I work hard everyday actively perusing my dreams. I know all things come in their own time and season. I guess I'm just anxious. That's what happens when you want something as bad as I do.  I wonder if everyone thinks I'm crazy when I tell them I just have this feeling in my heart that I'm gonna get to where I want to be. I just want the world to eat my food and love it! I want to be in grocery stores, I want an online mail order company, I want to start an cooking school for underprivileged kids so that the kids from my area can learn culinary arts and see that you can have a great career as a chef not always just want to be a rapper or ball player! I want to start a summer camp for overweight teens so they can gain self esteem and empowerment as well was learning to be confident at any size. I just want to change the world. I know this may sound crazy, but before I take my last breath, it will happen. -Ashley

No comments :

Post a Comment